Monday, November 26, 2012

Basment Update - Done!

So, the basement if FINALLY finito and paid fo. We will no longer have men bang-a-langing around it's 22 crooked walls all the live long day. Woo hooo! I can't even believe it's true.  It's like the best news ever.  That and the fact that we love every inch of it.  Even the inch that already has chipped paint on it. Ack!  But don't get me wrong, I am SOOOO happy this reno is over. I used to think people who hated renovating were cray cray because hellooo, it's so worth it in the end, but now I see the light. The cold hard 'grass is greener' truth. Reno's are hard. Even without children and a month away from it all. They're hard, they just are.

So here we are...in a place between renovating and decorating.  And even though we can't really use it properly, it is super fun to hang out in. Who wouldn't want to hang out in the best insulated floor of the house?!  

Oh, and by the way Jeff's TV is 50 inches. I just felt that I should clarify that fact since he was worried these pictures might make it look small due to it not being mounted correctly. HA. 

Remy looooves the new basement.  You can tell from his hesitation in going down the steps.
The bah.
Bar into loungey area...couch being delivered Thursday! Woooooo!
Washer and Dryer or as I like to call 'em, old googly eyes
This room would be better with a bigger TV. I kid, I kid.


There is a window back there, not pictured.

From haunted to HALLELUJAH!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment