Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas time and new Neighbors!

I love this time of year SO much.  I mean, I could write about it all day and every day and I still don't believe I would get my point across accurately.  I LOVE it.  In fact, I kind of hate how much I love it because it's so typical and unoriginal to love Christmas, but I can't help it.  Something about seeing every house dressed up in lights and decorations, smelling firewood burning, hearing an entire collection of songs meant specifically for this time of year, seeing red and green splashed everywhere and just EVERYTHING.  It's the best.

So, imagine my surprise when I found that this year was going to be even better than the one before.  Right now you're probably like, "OHMYGOD! BETTER?! HOW?!" and all I have to say is HOLD YOUR HORSES...I'll tell you.  

My sister, bro-in-law and little baby neph moved 4 houses down from us!  How fun is that?!  Jeff and I couldn't be happier.  In a way, my excitement has forced me to realize just how lazy we actually were before considering they only lived a couple miles away, but enough about the past.  NOW they are so close that dropping by for a hug from my nephew or a Christmas cookie seems totally normal.  It's so easy!  Yay for family!







No comments:

Post a Comment