Monday, January 14, 2013

2012, a Video.

Below is a little something I threw together to represent 2012.  Unfortunately, I did not video tape enough AT ALL last year, so while I wish I had more, it will have to do.  2012 was a hard year for personal reasons that I'll be sure to divulge at some point, but it was also an amazingly fantastic year in it's own way.  When I watch this, I try not to focus on my shoddy editing job and instead see how blessed and lucky we are.  And I also see how important it is to make memories like this one.  I've always felt pressure to be a historian of my life because you never know when you'll need to look back and "remember when"...

Click here for our Youtube yearly recap:  2012.

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to see the video on mobile devices yet.  I swear, I am such a NOVICE....at EVERYTHING having to do with keeping a blog! Ahh.

Okay, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment