Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sinks are more fun than my rebellious uterus.

Since I've been home from taking the best vacation ever, life has been HECTIC! With a capital...everything.  You see, for the past year the hubs and I have been dealing with some rather annoying issues pertaining to a certain body part of mine that hates complying with the reason it is there to begin with.

Basically, my uterus is not up to snuff.  I first found out that things were amiss in May with doctor 1.  However, upon switching doctor's (to doctor 2), I found out that YES my uterus was still crazy-pants, but I was previously misdiagnosed.  Blah blah blah, surgery was needed (I was excited), a septum had to be removed and it all took place last week. I'm in the healing phase now and will hope to hear how things went on Monday.  Obla di, obla da.

However, I am a TERRIBLE waiter (both laying on the couch and working in a restaurant). I have the shortest attention span and I simply cannot sit still for too long. How long is too long? Probably around 29 seconds.  So, since I've already rearranged (aka - told Jeff where to move things) multiple rooms in the house, I figured it was time to focus on our 3 x 4 miniscule bathroom again.  Hooray!  

Out with the old sink (in the above link) and in with the new...



I can't wait for it to get here!  I mean, with the extra 4 inches of space we'll be getting, who knows what will happen! 

xoxo
L


1 comment:

  1. You are always full of surprises! Can't wait to see that new sink! It will look great! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete