Thursday, January 19, 2012

Skiing

Last weekend, the hubs and I finally went skiing/snowboarding for the first time together.  I hadn't been in almost 7 years and can't believe how easy it was to get back on the mountain!  Unfortunately, this winter has been thoroughly mild and snow hasn't exactly been plentiful, but we found a mountain with some trails open and had a blast!

The quality isn't great (taken with Jeff's iPhone) and the sound in the background is the snow machine working overtime.  Also, don't be fooled...I did not go down the expert slope behind me. 
Ski lodges rule!!!!

Go skiing, all.  I highly reccommend it.  But, if you go to Mountain Creek...do NOT rent your equipment from them.  Their system is absolutely bonkers and takes at least an hour if the mountains busy.

1 comment: