Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things that make me gag...

Kim K only pays 1% more in taxes than someone making just under 50k.  THAT, my nonexistent blog followers...is weird.  And super lame.  Yes, her family is entertaining- but I don't care.  Millions grow easier than hundreds...so even if she paid a tad more, she'd still be SUPER freaking loaded.

Taxes are a necessary evil...so if you want to be sky-high rich, pay more taxes so hard working, less-loaded folk don't want to cut you. One less ride on a private plane won't kill you.

http://news.yahoo.com/kardashian-pay-more-calif-tax-proponents-080824463.html

1 comment:

  1. That just made me sad...especially how someone else reading that would twist it around. I love everyone who says "I make $150K and I'm not rich, I should have to pay more taxes"...um, Kim K makes millions (billions?). I don't know, it's ridiculous. She should be paying the gov'mint more than that. Agreed, sis.

    ReplyDelete