Monday, April 9, 2012

The sky is falling!

That's what I thought, at least, when the wind blew earlier today and a branch the size of Hercules fell onto the roof right above the office I was working in (I could have died!!! Crap).  Not only did said Herculean branch knock a picture straight off of the wall, it also scared the bejeezus out of Remy and I! Obviously, Remy ran to the front door to yell at whoever dropped the gargantuan branch onto us so rudely while I went out back to survey the damage.  Yowza.  Living amongst my tree friends is a wee bit scary some days.  Anyone know a good arborist?

Now let's all say a cheer that this didn't happen to your house!  Weeee!

I did this for perspective, but I don't think it worked. Perspective fail.

  Where are we supposed to put this thing?  Chop it up and burn the wood in a fire pit? Great idea!   To do: buy a fire pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment