Friday, February 10, 2012

I hate exercise...

But....I LOVE CARDIOLATES!!!!!

Seriously, what isn't to love?  There are little trampolines, 1 pound arm weights (ONE pound!!!) and awesome music!  I cannot recommend this class enough.   It's easy on your joints and unlike pilates (which always leaves me feeling good), I sweat enough in one class to feel I've earned my right to sit at a computer all day.

Also, as a sidebar, ever since pilates and yoga came onto the scene, I've kinda missed the old 80's workout days where jumping around like a lunatic for hours and incorporating the grapevine were considered legit means of calorie burning.  This class takes me back to that...without the leg warmers, leotard, fluorescent tights or harsh physical side effects of unwieldy limb tossing.

Try it!
http://www.coremindandbody.com/#!cardio

1 comment:

  1. We need leg warmers for next class. And possibly a thong leotard!

    ReplyDelete