Saturday, February 4, 2012

YUM - Kate's Joint NYC

If you're ever feeling brunchy, lunchy, or plain old hungry...go to Kate's Joint on the corner of 4th street and Avenue B in the East Village.  It's been one of my go to veggie spots in New York for at least 4 years (maybe 6?) now and has never failed me. Ever.  Their normal menu is like a diner menu with super fun options (nachos, pizza, black bean burgers, sandwiches galore), while their weekend brunch menu (available until 4pm) is much more compact, but equally amazing.  Brunch comes with fresh squeezed OJ, screwdriver, greyhound, budlight, or grapefruit juice as well as tea or coffee.  OR if you're feeling independent, they serve entrees a la cart (may I suggest tofu scramble on a bagel?).  Either way, you will be SUPER duper satisfied... I promise!


I meant to take a picture of my breakfast burrito (with non-dairy cheese and eggwhites) sooner, but lost track of time....
Oopsie.

1 comment:

  1. I am dying to try out Kate's!!!! Love you guys, can't wait for SUPERBOWL FUNDAYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete