Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Whyyyy?!

I am beyond tired today.  It's like...impossible...to just...be. 

I have the day off (thank you, freelance world), so I guess that's a positive even though I'm not sure it really is.  Working is inspirational, unlike today.  I really wish I had the energy to edit my book, send out a query letter, or even find a kickass dinner recipe for tonight.  Alas, I do not.  Why must days like this exist?  My brain is processing thoughts slower than sludge slipping through a pin hole and it isn't cool.

Oh fun.  I just received an email asking me to work on a new Lifetime show next week.   I guess I can feel somewhat accomplished now, even though it's kinda sad that RECEIVING an email is my big whoop for the day.  Well, that and going to Whole Foods with my sis and neph.  That counts for something, right?

Okay, this has to stop.  I'm forcing myself to do 29 jumping jacks followed by an hour writing in Diary Girl.  Ready, set...GET MOTIVATED!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about Target!

    Awesome news on the new jobby job. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete