Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fun Times...

I have a best friend whom I've known since the second grade.  I asked her to play my "Mom" on the playground at the age of 7 and she shyly obliged.  She is just like that.  Agreeable, ready for fun (playing house used to be so fun), and great.  Years passed and it wasn't until our Junior year of high school that things changed from friend status to THE friend status.  Out of nowhere, I noticed that she was trustworthy beyond the scope of my other friends and from there it stuck.  We were a team.

I love having a friend like her.  I never second guess it.  SO...in a way to move on from this love-fest, all I want to say is that this girl is getting married and I'm so excited.  Her bachelorette party was last Friday...
Dry Bar for some hair stylin.

The Bach.

Pedi-cab after getting our mane done...not the smartest.

230 Fifth Roof top

Touristy posing.

The Bach and her sista's.



Fly-walking.

Napkin roses are pretty exciting.

We had our hair done at DRYBAR...which I can't say enough amazing things about.  40 dollars, any hair style, super quick, so comfortable, and RELAXING.  Their slogan is: No cuts, no color, just blowouts.  

A must-do.

xoxo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment