Friday, October 19, 2012

NYC: Week 3!

It's FRIDAY!!!!! On the one hand, I am soooooo excited. This weekend is FILLED with amazing plans.  But on the other hand, I'm like, "Whooooa Nelly. Hold on a second!" 

Next week, I turn the big 3-0 and I can't help but think...

Time.
Has.
Flown.

Lucky for me, life is good right now.  Amazing, even.  Tonight, I will finally see my Remy for the first time in almost 30 days and I will also get to spend time with my family, my house, and my favorite food (helloo homemade gnocchi with marinara and buffalo mozz). Oh, and check on the progress of our basement reno...eek! Tomorrow will be my "birthday party" in the city and I can't wait to see who shows up.  I'm really looking forward to it!

So now...onto my most recently taken (& horribly photographed) pics...


If you are going to go...you should try Time Square at night.  It is actually NOT so bad.

16 Handles Fro-yo!

Garbage day in the city = mountains of trash bags. A city dogs dream.

LOVE Sunburst Cafe. 18th and 3rd Ave. They have really good hot beverages and a seriously extensive menu list. Love it.

Cheapie Manicure. Electric.

Peep Thai food. I had the chicken pad thai. YUM. Plus their bathrooms have those freaky see-through walls where you can see the diners, but they can't see you.

ANGELIKA THEATER NIGHT!  Saw Smashed...

And ironically snuck in with some Bud Leezies.

Poor poor bug.
Peace, y'all.

Birthday festivites are up next! Cheers!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment