Monday, March 26, 2012

A good gig.

When I lived in the East Village, I had a short stint as a very happy, very drunk happy hour reviewer.  It was a pretty awesome gig, I can't lie.  I went to happy hour and then I wrote about it.  Lucky me!  Here's an old article from April 2009 that I wrote about Kate's Joint 3 years before the news of their sad upcoming closure:

http://www.examiner.com/happy-hour-in-new-york/your-joint-kate-s-joint

It's terribly written, but goes to show something very important:  Anyone can be a writer!  Even happy hour enthusiasts who choose to write directly after being bar-side.

Fun times.

ALSO, here are some fun pics from our all-day, all-out, Kate's camp-out:
Slow dancing....to an extremely un-slow song.

A cause my best friends will happily support:)
The Mike's sharing a moment
Getting dark out!
Metallica face
Mike's fiancee is an old sorority sista
Free (massive) "shots" from our awesome bartender!
Doesn't this look like fun?  Make sure to go check it out before April 11th!

No comments:

Post a Comment