Friday, March 2, 2012

Thrifty Nifty Me.

I just went thrifting with my sis and found the sweeeeeetest set of wine glasses.  Check them out....



For under 2 bucks a glass, I'm in love.  Love, love.  Like, I may marry them and then use them to set the table. Yay! Everyone's invited!   I did see a couple wedding dresses for 6 dollars. 

No matter how many thrift stores I walk into I'll always feel awkward in the first second that I open the door and step foot inside.  I never know what I'll be greeted with.  Wracks upon wracks of garbage?  Loads of people crowding all the good stuff? A completely empty store, people and wracks included?  (I went to one like that yesterday...awkward!)  Or a store where there is one grumpy sales lady who stares like I'm about to stuff my pockets with old thimbles and salt shakers?  No matter what, though.  Thrifting is totally worth it.  Old stuff rules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment