Monday, March 19, 2012

YUM: Cauliflower crust pizza

Pizza and veggie lovers, unite.  

I'm always looking for a healthier take on pizza.  Like most health-food-searchers, I do the usual things: sub whole wheat crust for white, use non-dairy cheese or organic tomato sauce, but to no avail.  Even a good whole wheat crust pizza usually leaves me thinking, "ew. that was weird."  So, I was really surprised to try this amazing Cauliflower Pizza recipe of my sister's.  What a tasty success! 



http://themoserfive.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/cauliflower-crust-pizza/

Side-effects:  I found myself feeling super burp-y after downing a healthy sized portion of this.   This does not mean you should avoid eating it, but rather eat with a crowd, so the condition is shared.  Burping = awesome feeling.  Holding in burps = no bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment